Set List Default Scene

orion32773

Experienced
Sorry if this has already been discussed previously but I cannot find an answer here in the forum.

While in Setlist mode, presets default to Scene 1 no matter what the saved scene in the preset is set to. If I am in any other layout (Preset/Scene) the preset will load on the saved scene. Hope this makes sense. Is this by design or is there a setting I can change?

When you create a song in Setlist you can put whichever scene you like as the first section of a song. Is this what you’re looking for?

Not really but I should have used the right terminology I guess. I’d like the right section to be active but it’s not a big deal to just step on it lol. Sometimes the song changes are fast so I wanted that section to be there first but reordering isn’t a big deal.

I stated that this is a bug in the FW 3.00 thread, I think:
Setting the first scene to „default“, it consistently used the default scene of the preset used before the switch. Somehow, nobody else appeared to had this bug, and up until now I forgot about it.
I‘ll check the behavior again tomorrow and will update my findings here.

I tried the default setting to get it to start with the 3rd section (in my case) but it didn’t work for me.

So, I tested it today, and definitely think there is a bug:
  • 2 presets:
    • Preset 1: default Scene 1
    • Preset 2: default Scene 5 (to make it easier)
  • Setlist:
    • Song 1 Section 1: P#1 | S# Default
    • Song 2 Section 1: P#2 | S# Default
  • Layout:
    • "Song" | "Select in Set" | 1
    • "Song" | "Select in Set" | 2
Now I assume I am at song 2, scene 5 (so the default scene).
  • Changing to song 1, the startup scene is scene 5 (default of song 2).
  • Changing back to song 2, the startup scene is scene 1 (default of song 1).
Can anybody confirm this behavior?

Back
Top Bottom