Scenes and Stomps

bread

Power User
Hi everyone,

is it possible to assign the top row (buttons 1-5) to stomp boxes and the bottom row to scenes please ? This would be the same as how I have my G System currently. I have read the manual, but I got a bit confused as to how to configure scenes within a preset. Can I, for instance have :

Button 5 : Clean - Chorus, Delay, Reverb
Button 6 : Crunch - Drive, Chorus, Reverb
Button 7 : Crunch - More Drive, Chorus , Reverb
Button 8 : Lead : Delay, Reverb

here the parameters of each FX block are different for each scene. I understand I can X/Y them, but I also want to know if I can have different X/Y between each scene as well.

I hope that makes sense - I'm still waiting for my invite which should be with me in a couple of weeks.

Thanks
"Bread"

Last edited:
This is not possible at the moment. You can have the fx8 in sticky scene mode, but the you would have to press the scene button to go into stomp mode, then press it again to go back to scene mode. I'm going to be using an external midi pedal for scenes so I can keep the fx8 in stomp mode. Even if it did work with half stomp half scene, 4 of each is just not enough imo

Hi everyone,

is it possible to assign the top row (buttons 1-5) to stomp boxes and the bottom row to scenes please ? This would be the same as how I have my G System currently. I have read the manual, but I got a bit confused as to how to configure scenes within a preset. Can I, for instance have :

Button 5 : Clean - Chorus, Delay, Reverb
Button 6 : Crunch - Drive, Chorus, Reverb
Button 7 : Crunch - More Drive, Chorus , Reverb
Button 8 : Lead : Delay, Reverb

here the parameters of each FX block are different for each scene. I understand I can X/Y them, but I also want to know if I can have different X/Y between each scene as well.

I hope that makes sense - I'm still waiting for my invite which should be with me in a couple of weeks.

Thanks
"Bread"

This was brought up before and I think it's being considered for a future firmware update.

Back
Top Bottom