Wish Scene Toggle Mini-Display Mode A/B Option

xpenno

Power User
Hi there,

I would love it if there was a Mini-Display option that functions the similar to the "Destination Name" option but it shows the name of the scene that's currently selected out of the 2 being toggled. It feels like this should be doable given that the destination name option exists.

I have searched and realise that this may have been covered in the past but I still feel it would be a useful option to have. The current scene option is probably useful in some cases but I don't find it very intuitive for this scenario.

I tried to work around this using the hold feature to show the name, however the destination name only displays whilst the switch is being held. When you release it the pedal itself doesn't show the scene name that's selected. Again by design but not quite what I'm after.

The second part of the request would be that whilst the Footswitch is active i.e. if either scene A or B is active, then the ring remains lit.

Maybe call it all scene A/B mode or something to differentiate between toggle. Probably clutching at straws here but thought I'd ask.

Thanks
Spence

Back
Top Bottom