Scene Revert not working using MIDI controller?

Web Riffs

Hi all! Got my FM9 a couple of weeks ago.. Scene revert seems to be working if I use the FM9 to change scenes just fine.

I added a midi pedal (FCB1010) to change scenes so I can use the FM9 to turn effects on/off without having to hit several switches. It no longer reverts a scene if I use the FCB1010 to change scenes.

For example: Scene1 - Dirty, no fx
If I turn a chorus and delay on for Scene1, I should just be able to hit my midi switch for Scene1, and revert back to dry with those effects turned off again. This works as it should if I use the FM9 pedals to select a scene. Just not if I'm using the FCB1010 to select a scene.

Does anyone know if there is another setting I need to change to get it to work properly. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers!

Hi,
I had a look at this. The scene revert function is working for Fractal Audio footcontrollers, but not for MIDI control change messages. I corrected the problem in software, so you will see this fix in the next FM9 firmware release.
Thanks.

Hi,
I had a look at this. The scene revert function is working for Fractal Audio footcontrollers, but not for MIDI control change messages. I corrected the problem in software, so you will see this fix in the next FM9 firmware release.
Thanks.
Cool.

Does this issue exist for other Fractal devices too?

Back
Top Bottom