Scene Leveling ?

HOSKINSON

On the OUT BLOCK, their are slides to change volumes on each scene, however when I slide, it does absolutely nothing?

I recommend to level your scenes via a scene controller on your amp level.
I started with scene levels in my out blocks to level my scenes but there are huge disadvantages ..

Disadvantage 1: You also level your delay/reverb trails with it ... for example: Playing a loud lead scene and switching to a quite dry clean scene will in fact not only level your amp tone, but also your delay/reverb trails ...
Disadvantage 2: Multiple out blocks would require you to define scene levels in multiple places ... pain in the ... when re-leveling stuff in multiple presets.

Using your amp level instead ...

Advantage 1: Only one scene controller to control you scene levels
Advantage 2: You can use your scene controller only on specific amp channels, so you could still have channels with default amp levels
Advantage 3: Only one place to look out for your levels
Advantage 4: Nice trails without level-jumping

Last edited:
I recommend to level your scene via a scene controller on your amp level.
I started with scene levels in my out blocks to level my scenes but there are huge disadvantages ..

Disadvantage 1: You also level you delay/reverb trails with it ... for example: Playing a loud lead scene and switching to a quite clean scene will in fact not only level your amp tone, but also your delay/reverb trails ...
Disadvantage 2: Having multiple out blocks require you to define scene levels in multiple places.

Using your amp level instead ...

Advantage 1: Only one scene controller (or channels= to control you scene levels
Advantage 2: You can use your scene controller only on specific amp channels, so you could have channels with default amp levels
Advantage 3: Only one place to look out for your levels
Advantage 4: Nice trails without jumping levels
I’ll try that !

I use scene levels in out block and yes it’s sometimes a mess when you modify your preset

Back
Top Bottom