Wish Scene Ignore refinement

gdgross

Experienced
Would looove if I could set effect blocks to ignore only certain scenes rather than all scene changes.

A practical example: I'd use scenes 1-4 to cycle through various basic amp/cab/gain sounds, and scenes 5-8 to cycle through various effects settings (dripping wet, dly only, etc.) while leaving the basic guitar tone untouched.

Set the blocks to a different channel and turn off Scene Ignore on that channel...
That won't do what OP described. Currently this would require a separate MIDI controller to switch multiple blocks in one group without affecting the other. (Enable scene ignore for all channels in the MIDI-controlled group while using scenes to switch the other group from FM/FCx.)

If it were me, I would probably use 4 scenes for the different Amp/Cab/ Gain sounds. And Control switches on the other switches as effect 'pseudo' scenes. With the 'CS per Scene' settings all set to 'Last' so that they will persist (ignore) though all 4 'amp' scenes.

Maybe a drop down list when selecting 'Scene Ignore'? It defaults to all scenes, but you can check or uncheck any combination of the eight available scenes, or select all, or Off.

Back
Top Bottom