Scene 2, Relay 1=Tip won't save on unit or FX8 Edit, always reverts back to Off

Beardstorm

On on of my presets I made a change to set the top row (scenes 1-4 ) to all have Relay 1 set to Tip. For what ever reason, scene2 Relay 1 always reverts back to Off. I tried saving it multiple times with no luck. Anyone else experience this?

On on of my presets I made a change to set the top row (scenes 1-4 ) to all have Relay 1 set to Tip. For what ever reason, scene2 Relay 1 always reverts back to Off. I tried saving it multiple times with no luck. Anyone else experience this?

We have tried this, and cannot reproduce your issue.

Do you also have Relay blocks in the preset, or do you just use scenes to switch relays?

Do you also have Relay blocks in the preset, or do you just use scenes to switch relays?

No relay block in my preset just using Relay1 on scenes 1-4.

This is one of the first presets I created then recently switched all my relays around through FX8-Edit including having Scene 5 changed to being my default.

Back
Top Bottom