Saw dream theater last night at the BOA Pavilian

kmanick

Fractal Fanatic
Both Myung and Petrucci had MFC101 floor boards on stage so I'm assuming they are both using Axe II In some capacity.
Was also back stage hanging with Mike Mangini (played in a band with him for a couple of years back in the 80's) and got to meet and hang with
the rest of the band.
Incredibly nice and gracious guys, John Petrucci just went way up on my list (the coolest guy) when the Fractal guys weren't hovering around him :roll
I actually got to spend quite a while with him.
the chemistry between Mike and John is great to watch, they are having a lot of fun on this tour, I'm so glad I got the chance to catch up with Mike
and see a great show to boot.
some pics
IMG954079.jpg

IMG951111.jpg

3rd row dead center
image8.jpg

image3.jpg

Attachments

• IMG954079.jpg
    IMG954079.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 7
what's that?

Rumors of his new Ernie Ball guitar and from what understand its still in the designing stage; but heard he has been playing a new guitar at a few shows (mostly a 7 string). Newer than the JPXI and JP12

edit: i just rechecked the EBMM forum...i think he was spotted with his newest JP12...the Stallion is still under development.

last night he played 2 6's and 2 7's all with a red metalflake finish one of each has rosewood and one of each had ebony boards.
he also played a 7 that was black with a green marble swril pattern on it (I'd never seen that one before, the foirst pic I posted is in it)
that was it.

Back
Top Bottom