Wish Sample playback block

ChristThePhone

Fractal Fanatic
I'd like to be able to start/stop a sample playback every once in a while. Since Cliff said that the AX8 has more memory than what we'll ever need this free space could be made available for a sample library to be accessed via a sample block that would provide loop block like controls. The sample library should be managed like the cab IR library via Axe-Edit.

Yes this would be great!

Also the ability to load the samples from a USB stick.

Killer for pre-recorded intro beds and interludes.

I'd say the USB stick support will remain a dream. The AX8 is no USB host and the interface appears to be very slow (full backups take more than 30 minutes). I'd be fine with storing samples inside the AX8.

I had a similar idea in my request for a more robust looper.

But I have a feeling a) this isn't going to happen.
b) it would get a lot of use if it did happen.

At least for me I'd be able to take my jamman off the board.

I'd like to be able to start/stop a sample playback every once in a while. Since Cliff said that the AX8 has more memory than what we'll ever need this free space could be made available for a sample library to be accessed via a sample block that would provide loop block like controls. The sample library should be managed like the cab IR library via Axe-Edit.

I don't think there is space for audio samples. Would be cool tho.

It would be great to get some feedback from FAS development on the technical feasibility of the wishes we put in here as well as some info on which ones currently being worked at. Not sure if that would be too much asking. Certainly development and product management don't want to have a debate.

Back
Top Bottom