S&M2 - Axe-Fx III

I keep listening to the cello player rip through Anesthesia Pulling Teeth. 🤘

when he kicks on the distortion...the place went NUTS!

I love the sound of the recordings/movie, but I really wish they fully conveyed how bloody perfect it sounded in person. Both my friend and I who were there agree that the distortion portions sounds more like a cello on the recording, but in person it sounded like a damn bass. Like album perfect tones, shockingly amazing!

I love the sound of the recordings/movie, but I really wish they fully conveyed how bloody perfect it sounded in person. Both my friend and I who were there agree that the distortion portions sounds more like a cello on the recording, but in person it sounded like a damn bass. Like album perfect tones, shockingly amazing!

Totally agree man..i felt similar..it could just be that my sound bar doesn't quite hold up to what ever, Meyers sound sub multi-thousand watt system they were crankin that night hahaha

Last edited:

Put a PA system in your house. Problem solved.

Glad to hear the new Fractal Audio snare tone Lars is using. :p

hey...imagine if fractal got into the world of electronic drum kits...lol

even with Lars's secondary drum kit that was used at the tip of the "Snakepit" during the 2017/18/19 shows that's obviously a TAMA it had those roland mesh heads or pads...lol

I can see it now...in the year 2022 - DrumsFX :D (with the first artist preset..the "ST.ANGER SNARE PACK")

ok....back to my cave i go hah

Back
Top Bottom