Routing separate signal

Dreamlikestate

Hi , I’m looking to get a fractal mainly for live use, at this point I think the fx2 or fx3 are a little expensive so was looking at getting an ultra till maybe I can afford a one of those , my main requirements are to run 2 separate signals into either 2 separate amps or the Pa , I don’t use tons of effects , for my first amp tone I would want access to nice strong delays and high quality reverbs set fairly wet with a nice crunchy tone then my second amp just a nice bright sparkly tone with a huge cushion of reverb then blend the 2 for a big atmospheric sound but with clarity.. firstly , can I run 2 seperate signals into 2 different “amps” with the ultra? And if so can I switch through presets without any lacency using a floor pedal and lastly can you save presets to switch through for each seperate signa as 1 preset , so effectively if I change a preset it changes both signals to both seperate amps? Anyone get what I’m saying please? Or if an ultra wouldn’t be suitable any other recommendations for around £500 second hand would be great . Cheers

Back
Top Bottom