Rockit8 Powered and 2x12 Cab Mixture

RWengrzyn

I have read a lot in the forums about FRFR, cabs, etc. I am probably one of the few the does not care about lugging around cabs and FRFR. For me if that makes the sounds come together, it is a good way to go.

That said, I have Rockit8 now and wanted to pair them with 2, 2x12 cabs. I am thinking maybe Blackstar or building my own.

That said, for anyone that has done this, I am curious as to the setup. If I get an Art SLA 2 (which seems like a solid value) to power the 2 x12s and have the Rockits, how would one connect all that without losing sound integrity.

Just curious on some suggestions from those that have already done this. I would have two sets of inputs for left and right (1 Rockit and 1 2x12) but only a left and right out of the Ultra. I suppose I could "Y" plug it all together but that woudl seem cheesy.

Interested to hear what others have used.

Thanks
Rob

Run your monitors out of the main outputs, then use the fx loop send out to run into your power amp/cab setup. You will need to have cab sims on, and then insert a fx loop block before the cab block in the matrix grid to bypass sending a cab sim to your real cabs.

At least, that's how I do it... ;)

Back
Top Bottom