Road trip to Fractal...

dupere11497

Experienced
Leaving my Montreal hometown, Canada, tomorrow morning at 4 A.M., expecting to be at Fractal headquarters around 9 A.M. to buy my Axe 2!! If my Axe can't get to me, I'll get to her!! More to come, stay tune!!!

Grab two and put one on ebay just for shits and giggles, heck I think you could retire after that auction closed haha

And while you smartasses go to FAS headquarters, and get your units right away, the rest of us suckers shall wait patiently like a f***in monk, for some miracle online. Not nice. Definetely not fair, IMHO.

And while you smartasses go to FAS headquarters, and get your units right away, the rest of us suckers shall wait patiently like a f***in monk, for some miracle online. Not nice. Definetely not fair, IMHO.
I don't see what is unfair here!? Like I said, I have to ride 5 hours to get there, and again, another 5 hours back home..I don't mean to offense you, or anybody else here, I'm just excited about it and want to share my joy. You don't need to be rude like this with me! Peace!

If I lived 5 hours away I'd drive it. Drive safe man, good luck at the border. I had a he'll of a time crossing the border on tour a few times. Crossings in the NE weren't too bad though

Sorry if I came across roughly, but after F5'ing the store every minute for the last days, like many other members here, I still don't feel comfortable knowing that folks going there in person get an Axe II, and we refresh freaks don't. Back to F5'ing... Peace

My parents live in NH, they are retired and are coming here to visit Delaware this coming weekend and babysit. Maybe I should call in a favor. I don't want Cliff yelling at my Mom though, that wouldn't be cool.......... I kid, I kid! My Mom rocks (and I'm sure Cliff does too ;)

Good on him if he can make the drive. If I was within driving distance I would too.
"Fair" doesn't enter into this. Most of the online store units get released around
2pm EST, when most folks are working. Is that "fair"? Its just the way it is.
Like life itself, take any advantage you can. Somebody will get the first units.
Nobody promised it would be you.

So, if we just drive to fractal we can pick a unit up right there??? Without going through the yahoo store process??? Seems like a good deal to me...!

I live right up the road from Fractal, and picked mine up in person as well (both times, haha). If you don't mind another 15 minutes or so on your trip, I recommend you hit up this place afterwards for a beer and lunch/dinner. Great food, TONS of stuff on draft.

Cheers!

http://www.amesburyalehouse.com/

Back
Top Bottom