Reverse 4CM - humbuster cablers?

elegost

Hi Folks,

I have a couple weird ways I want to try hooking up my III.
1) Live, I run a 4CM pedalboard with my Mark IV. I'd like to do the same thing at home with my Axe Fx. So i'd run the guitar into my pedalboard, then pedalboard to axe, then loop send from Axe to pedalboard post fx in, then pedalboad postfx out back to Axe, then Axe to my interface. So basically, i'm just using my Axe as a stand-in for my Boogie.

2) I have a bass pedalboard that my bass player uses live. It has two outputs that run to two different amps. I'd like to run that thing in front of the Axe, and run pedalboard outputs into two inputs on the Axe.

Am i likely to need humbuster cables for any of this madness? I've seen lots of comments about using them for 4CM where the Axe is providing the effects, but haven't found anyone trying to use the Axe as the amp. Just want a little guidance before I spend a bunch of time soldering up cables and then discover they're wrong.

Thanks for any help!

probably not. Humbusters were meant to interface with real amps as those are the source of the hum, not "4 cables" in general. i'd try with normal cables first.

Back
Top Bottom