reset frustration!!!!!!!!

axisus

OK, newb here. Just picked up a 2nd hand Standard. I'm trying to reset absolutely everything to original and it's been driving me up the wall for hours! Where's the darned information!!!!!!!!!

I've been all over the net getting totally frustrated. Nowhere seems to spell it out, it's just fragments of info here and there.

So ... I have a mac, downloaded the software, connected via midi with tascam us-122 interface, software sees Axe fx, downloaded original patches, located them in the software ...... now how do I transfer them all over????????

This is the way I know ,In axe edit top left,axe manage,click on that,click on banks,click on that and it shows the 3 banks ,a ,b ,c .2 finger click give you the option to send to axe.If the banks are not in there you'll have to find the folder in axe edit and put them in there.

As to parameter factory reset - from the manual, p. 98 - "To reset all the factory parameter in your Axe-Fx select this page and press ENTER. This will reset the Global parameters, the MIDI configuration, Continuous Controller setup and Pedal configuration. This will not clear or otherwise alter any preset information."

Last edited:
If you are just talking resets i just reloaded all the factory presets a week ago, this is how I did it and it worked, maybe others will chime in.

1)open axe edit and make sure your axefx is connected.
2) download the original preset banks if you have not already
3)where it says source click on it and go to bank file, choose the bank you want and click on it
4)click on save as (right side of screen)
5) go down to "send bank to hardware"
6) repeat steps 3 to 5 for the other two banks
not sure if this is the easiest or best way but it worked for me, got rid of my old presets and gave me back all original presets.

Back
Top Bottom