Wish Request for Mezzabarba MZero amp!

Isn’t it mostly a modded Soldano SLO? Use the SLO and see where that gets you.

I'd like to formally request a Mezzabarba MZero amp to the Fractal stable (in my case, Axe-FX III Mk II Turbo). The Mezzabarba is truly an incredible-sounding, modern amplifier, and I think the Axe-FX III could do it full justice!
Try. the SLO with Jcm800 tonestack , and el34s , boost t/s in front , thats like 90% of it on the less channel , the crunch is just like a Marshall Hot Rodded plexi /800. , the FAS Hot rod with some tweaks will do that

Try. the SLO with Jcm800 tonestack , and el34s , boost t/s in front , thats like 90% of it on the less channel , the crunch is just like a Marshall Hot Rodded plexi /800. , the FAS Hot rod with some tweaks will do that
I don't have a Mezzabarba to A/B it with but this recipe right here is some fucking BEEF!! I swapped out the TS for the Noble, and added the 4x12 3 Monkey 57 panned 23 to the right to the 4x12 SOLO V12 (RW) panned 23 to the left. A smidge of tube spring and a "just barely there" Plex Tape Echoes PlexDly.

Juicy junior....reaaal juicy!!

I don't have a Mezzabarba to A/B it with but this recipe right here is some fucking BEEF!! I swapped out the TS for the Noble, and added the 4x12 3 Monkey 57 panned 23 to the right to the 4x12 SOLO V12 (RW) panned 23 to the left. A smidge of tube spring and a "just barely there" Plex Tape Echoes PlexDly.

Juicy junior....reaaal juicy!!
That’s very cool
Glad it worked and got you a sound you like

Back
Top Bottom