Redsound Elis.8 M Pro live impressions.

sfla99

So I have had my Eli’s.8 M Pro for about two weeks now, at first I was using it at low home volume tilted back facing me like a floor wedge in front mimicking a stage setup, well I finally got to take this little guy out to a rehearsal and decided to put it behind me how I would normally use a cab, set to 7 and my FM9 running +4 set to about 45 percent volume and all I can say is wow!

This little guy sounds absolutely brilliant, it has this super natural cab like tone that my previous FRFR was unable to give me, it’s warm and has a great mid range balance which helps to sound more cab like.

Shockingly this guy was easily able to keep up with a drummer and a bassist in close proximity, I was running front of house but I am just floored how great a single Elis 8 sounds.

I think for me I did not get the experience I was searching for till it was behind me on a stage and just pushing sound. At the end the bassist walked up and was like, is that little guy making all that sound hahah.

Still more to test, but so far this thing is pretty incredible sounding at live volume, kicked back on an angle behind me.

My early .2 observation, but wow this validated the cost pretty quickly for me :)

Agreed 100%. There stereo ones are an outstanding monitor solution. I'm only using them at home. Very glad to know how well the Pro/M works live.

It is somewhat input sensitive, so I had to adjust from other FRFR solutions that aren't quite as much. I should have read the specs. The power is there, you just have to drive it (like a good audiophile system).

Back
Top Bottom