Recording with an acoustic guitar demo thru the Axe Fx 2...

axecellent

Inspired
hey guys....I just received a handmade one of a kind acoustic yesterday from Gagnon & Son Guitar based out of Canada....They build each one by hand and in a 50 year old barn...built to your specifications ....how cool is that...
I recorded it thru the Axe Fx 2 ...I figured out how to get a decent recording using a simple solution... please free free to ask if you care to know...maybe I can help someone out.

These guitars are simply amazing....it feels good to know that I have a one of a kind acoustic of this caliber .... and the pricing is not too bad either for a hand crafted quality instrument...
I feel so good about this guitar that I decided that i have to do a demo of it thru the Axe Fx 2....I've searched the internet and there is not too much out there on recording acoustic guitar thru the axe fx 2.... so here goes...

cheers!

Sounds nice!
So you used the built in mic system going thru the Axe? It sounds pretty close to a miced up acoustic... I'd like to know how you managed to get that tone? My guess is you tonematched some acoustic tune and then used one of the "acoustic" cabs that's available around here?

no tone matching....just used a "tube pre" i guess and slapped some effects on it....changed the global eq some what until i got it right to my ears.... nothing to it...it was qiute simple actually. cheers

little less of delay for the faster strumming stuff. - Overall it does sound real good. I like it.

Back
Top Bottom