Legacy Recording through Steinberg UR22MkII (Cubasis LE IPAD version)

jedicvd

I have question regarding recording through Steinberg UR22MkII and Cubasis LE IPAD version..

All along I been recording guitar tracks though AXE-FX as the main audio interface with Adobe AuditionCS6. I have not had a problem with this setup . Through the headphones the AXE-FX tones sounds awesome and records the same way but takes time to set for recording .

Recently, I purchased Steinberg UR22MkII Cubasis LE IPAD version for recording vocals and it works perfectly for this Case as a recording mobile solution and also it is very easy to use and reduced set up time . However I would like to use it to also record my Guitar tracks as well So I hooked it up the AXE-FXII as follows:

Guitar --> AXE-FX II ( L Balanced ) ------> UR22MkII ( Input 2 ) ---------> Studio Monitors
AXE-FX II Out Level ( 10 a clock )
UR22MkII input level ( 10 a clock ) No clipping and High Z turned OFF ( High Z on does not work for me)

I am able to record the guitar track with Steinberg UR22MkII and Cubasis, However when I listen to the headphones on UR22MkII the guitar tone seems to be lacking not like how I hear it on the headphones directly on the AXEFX.

Question - Is there any special settings I need to do on the AXE-FX II

Please advise if any one has this kind of setup .

thanks

Back
Top Bottom