AFIII "Real Notes" - A new album from Moondog Wily using Axe FXIII Turbo

Moondog Wily

Experienced

Well, finally pushing this one out the door! If you want the full skinny on the album and how it came about, what it is all about, equipment, inspirations, etc., you can check out this PDF or get the album from Bandcamp which will include the PDF!! If any member here wants a "coupon" for a free download of this album, PM me and I will send you one. The guitar and vocals are all processed through the Axe FXIII Turbo and mixed in Cubase 13 Pro with the DI signals.

The long and short here is, I got very frustrated last year after working on a single song for 4 months straight and decided to commit to low production to get things out the door. I write so many songs that I don't have weeks/months to spend on each one trying to make it all perfect and studio fantastic. In addition, all the studio wizardry IMO is a form of AI the way I define it, so trying to leave that for the kidz ;~))

These songs are recorded in real time. No punch-ins, no overdubs, minimal post-production processing. This is me playing live and I have left every single mistake in this performance (from July 23, 2024) to create a snapshot in time of what/how I can play my songs. This was "take 82" of me playing this album live in my home studio from top to bottom. For more info, check out the PDF of liner notes!

Always up for feedback, both good and bad! I have thick skin so don't worry about me ;~)) I would rather have people's honest opinions than anything else. I make this music for myself, and I am my biggest fan, and listen to my music more than any other artist, and if others like it, that is great. I don't have your perspective, so I enjoy hearing form the other side of the hive ;~))

Artwork in the post below for each individual song!

Available now at Bandcamp and available in the next 1-7 days on all major streaming platforms and stores!

Back
Top Bottom