Quick All Access/Axe-FX programming question

Gainzilla

Ive poured through the Wiki and the Manual and cant seem to find what Im looking for to program my rocktron All Access with the Axe-Fx. Im pretty sure that all I have to do is assign the Axe a Midi Channel and from there, I just program the All Access by assigning whatever Axe preset I want as a Program number to the corresponding All Access preset on the assigned Axe midi channel.

At this point, Im not using any IA's(Dont have any need for them) and Im not going to be using anything that needs an expression pedal at the moment( I will need to set up some whammy presets soon though). I will be more than fine with the 15 presets at my disposal with the All Access in that mode.

Did I make any sense? does that sound about right?

thanks

Kage

I don't have my gear in front of me, but setting up my All Access was very easy. Following directions in the All Access manual, set up the number of presets you want. Since you're not using any IA's, set it up for 15 presets. Once you connect to the Axe-Fx, it should be ready to go. You may have to change a setting on the Axe to get the preset numbers to match the AA ... but you shouldn't have to assign patch numbers.

Back
Top Bottom