Question on inputs! (piezo & FX loop)

axl-fx

Inspired
Hi all,

I'm using input 1 for Electric (all good)
Input 2 for Piezo (Plugged into L input ...should I use Left or Sum L&R????)
Input 3 for Synth (all good)
Input 4 for digitech freqout (plugged into out 4 L and in 4 L)
matrix goes like
-IN1----OUT4--(freqout)---IN4--------AMP-----CAB---------OUT1

What setting should I have for this pedal on OUT4 (SUM L+R OR COPY L>R ??)
Also what setting for IN4 (LEFT ONLY, SUM L+R ??)

I had a problem with the freqout when I tested it (sticky switch) but couldn't get it working with these settings.

thanks!!

if you're only using the Left input for any input, set it to Left only, since you're using the Left input Only.

Out 4 can be any setting if you're using the Left Output only - see if any sounds better to you, but the way you have it set, there should be no difference.

if you're only using the Left input for any input, set it to Left only, since you're using the Left input Only.

Out 4 can be any setting if you're using the Left Output only - see if any sounds better to you, but the way you have it set, there should be no difference.

Thanks Chris,

I'm thinking the pedal might have been the issue cause I have to change out the switch.

But for piezo when I did Left input I noticed the piezo only on the left side where regular electric was on both :S

But for piezo when I did Left input I noticed the piezo only on the left side where regular electric was on both :S
because you haven't chosen Left Only for the Input setting. set that.

it tells the Axe to not listen for the right side. it's left INPUT only, not left output only. so you want it set to Left Only if you're using the Left Only.

Back
Top Bottom