Queens of The Stone Age Preset (Audio Clip Included)

Kablesp

Hey Everyone,

Ive been listening to a lot of Queens of the Stone Age lately so I made this preset. It covers mostly the first 4-5 albums and is based off the Ampeg SV2. I used two different cabs (including a bass cab) to get these tones as well as some Drive, and PEQ. There are a couple different Eras/Songs in the preset and everything is from the FM3. I used a Les Paul Standard to get the tones, with no post FX on any guitars.

The extra In2/Out2 is for an FX loop...if you don't use one just delete those two blocks. I didn't use any external effects for this besides a Chase Tone Secret Preamp (very subtle effect).

Anyway, let me know what you think and if you have some suggestions im all ears.

EDIT: Don't forget to tune to C Standard!

Here is a clip I made, a short cover of "First it Giveth" from Songs for the Deaf.

Thanks,
Kevin

Attachments

• QOTSA.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 101
Hey Everyone,

Ive been listening to a lot of Queens of the Stone Age lately so I made this preset. It covers mostly the first 4-5 albums and is based off the Ampeg SV2. I used two different cabs (including a bass cab) to get these tones as well as some Drive, and PEQ. There are a couple different Eras/Songs in the preset and everything is from the FM3. I used a Les Paul Standard to get the tones, with no post FX on any guitars.

The extra In2/Out2 is for an FX loop...if you don't use one just delete those two blocks. I didn't use any external effects for this besides a Chase Tone Secret Preamp (very subtle effect).

Anyway, let me know what you think and if you have some suggestions im all ears.

EDIT: Don't forget to tune to C Standard!

Here is a clip I made, a short cover of "First it Giveth" from Songs for the Deaf.

Thanks,
Kevin

any way to covert this to an AX8 patch?

Back
Top Bottom