Putting my Boss RC-20XL pedal in the loop...

Khastra_KSC

Ok. I don't know why, but I am seriously having trouble with this.

I have had my Standard for about a month and just tried hooking up my RC20 looper in the loop of the Axe...

I wanted to hook it up at the end of everything... Last thing before the mixer kinda setup.

Can anyone walk me through this... Do I have to actually place the loop send/return in the grid for every preset? Or is there some way I can do it globall I/O?

I did read the manual. Thanks. Maybe I am just not understanding it! Please don't tell me to just read the manual. Its sitting right in front of me.

Place the FXL as the last block in your chain, and add shunts on through to Output. Cable OUTPUT2 (FX send) on the Axe-Fx to the input of your looper. Cable your looper's out to INPUT2 (FX return) on the Axe-Fx.

I'm pretty sure you'll have to add an FXL block to each patch for which you want to use the looper.

Well, if it's not too radical, you could just use the looper after the Axe. It sounds to me as if you want to use it not just in one preset, but whenever you like to. So:
AxeOut -> Looper in; Looper out -> Amp/ PA/ whatever you use to hear you playing
ohterwise you have to add the loop in every single preset that you want to use it in.

Back
Top Bottom