PRS SE Hollowbody II Piezo

My guitar is out for delivery!!!!

I really hope this doesn’t end up being like other GC horror stories I read about. I’ve seen several incidents of people receiving “new” guitars that are actually quite beat up.

Here it is! It arrived in wonderful condition. I doubt it was played much, or at all, at Guitar Center. Couldn’t even find a fingerprint on it.

It’s a cool guitar, my first hollowbody. I really like the tone as it inspires me to play through clean amps. I haven’t had a chance to mess with the piezo pickup much. I really like the wide fat neck profile!09F08BCC-1693-4EF2-A8DA-B5D416B5D30A.jpeg

She's a beauty! Been looking at these as well. Looks like it might be awhile before I get my hands on one though...

Last edited:
She's a beauty! Been looking at these as well. Looks like it might be awhile before I get my hands on one though...

I’ve been trying to get one for about 6 months. They are VERY hard to find. I just kept searching different retailers every day until I found one.

Might be even harder to get than an Xbox or PS5!

There's always some on reverb it seems.

I’ve never dealt with Reverb as a buyer or seller. I had such bad experiences with eBay back in the day that I’m now very shy of online auction sites. I hope Reverb is better than eBay. Maybe someday I’ll get the courage to buy or sell something on Reverb.

There's always some on reverb it seems.
I've had them in a watch list on Reverb for awhile. There's a bunch of P22's, P24's and some HB's w/piezo, but not much for the SE HB w/piezo version. I could have missed some though as I haven't been checking daily. With the time I've had to think about it, I really like 24 frets, so I may have to just bite the bullet and get a Custom P24.

I've had them in a watch list on Reverb for awhile. There's a bunch of P22's, P24's and some HB's w/piezo, but not much for the SE HB w/piezo version. I could have missed some though as I haven't been checking daily. With the time I've had to think about it, I really like 24 frets, so I may have to just bite the bullet and get a Custom P24.

If you prefer 24, probably safer to get a 24 haha.

I have not checked if the ones ive seen were piezo or not.

Back
Top Bottom