FS PRS CU24 WL quilt top( Sold)

316ms

Inspired
2017 PRS Wood Library Custom 24 10 top w/artist case. Korina body and neck Cocobolo fretboard pat/reg neck. $2500.... artist case, all paper work hang tag. Full disclosure of detailed pics before shipping.

Attachments

• 20210725_093340.jpg
    20210725_093340.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 208
  • 20210725_093402.jpg
    20210725_093402.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 195
  • 20210725_093407.jpg
    20210725_093407.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 198
Last edited:
make an offer:)

Would love to, but I am starting to pack away $$$$$ for the MINI, for a new short block, so there's some around when the time comes. Currently at 228k miles and running good, but a recent scare with a faulty oil pressure switch right out of the box from O'Reilly auto parts got me researching the cost and thinking, due to it lighting the idiot light at idle when hot. Replaced that one with a genuine MINI one and it's fine, but there were several days in there where I had time to think about it....

Would love to, but I am starting to pack away $$$$$ for the MINI, for a new short block, so there's some around when the time comes. Currently at 228k miles and running good, but a recent scare with a faulty oil pressure switch right out of the box from O'Reilly auto parts got me researching the cost and thinking, due to it lighting the idiot light at idle when hot. Replaced that one with a genuine MINI one and it's fine, but there were several days in there where I had time to think about it....
I understand, autos and all the on going costs never cease. Best of luck with the mini

I wish, but not in my $ range. Sorry about your health. As someone that suffers with CMC arthritis in both thumbs, I completely understand to stress involved in deciding you can't play anymore or for a limited amount of time.
It's gotten better, but there are some days after needing to use what max hand strength these days, that I cannot play without significant discomfort and the effect is has on technique.

Beautiful guitar though, stunning looks. My price range is confined to SE's and modding them up.

Best of luck.

I wish, but not in my $ range. Sorry about your health. As someone that suffers with CMC arthritis in both thumbs, I completely understand to stress involved in deciding you can't play anymore or for a limited amount of time.
It's gotten better, but there are some days after needing to use what max hand strength these days, that I cannot play without significant discomfort and the effect is has on technique.

Beautiful guitar though, stunning looks. My price range is confined to SE's and modding them up.

Best of luck.
Thanks man, SEs are good guitars!!

Back
Top Bottom