Project EP: idea#1

Awesome! Would love to see a video.

As far as constructive criticism is concerned, I thought the into was too long. You keep thinking the song is going to hit, but it just keeps taunting you. It would be an awesome intro if it was shortened. Same with the second part; just seemed to long with not enough variation. Would have loved to see it get a little bit heavier for a verse/chorus kind of feel.

That said, each part is, in itself, very cool sounding and totally something I would listen to. The song just needs more scenes (so to speak).

:)

aah thx!.. point taken.. video? would jus be sitting in a little room very still looking ugly playing guitar,,(and drum pad) i cant compete with lenny d.. i dont have the wardrobe

Dude I'm diggin' it! I have to agree with Rane about the length of the sections but I also realize the context in which we are hearing. I look forward to hearing it progress. I would like to know what you recorded with, guitars, direct or mic'd cab, what model in the Axe II, what IR's (if any). Keep it up man!

Dude I'm diggin' it! I have to agree with Rane about the length of the sections but I also realize the context in which we are hearing. I look forward to hearing it progress. I would like to know what you recorded with, guitars, direct or mic'd cab, what model in the Axe II, what IR's (if any). Keep it up man!

thx mate its direct in dual rec orange. and guitar is a jem 77vfp2

the evo2 in the bridge is nice.. u can roll it off for this sound

with ir;s i jus fool around with the patch till i like it i suppose

Back
Top Bottom