problem controlling the ultra with podx3 pro & fbv longboard

im sure im in the minority here but heres the problem... im using the x3pro and fbv longboard to controll the ultra , i have read and read , and am pretty sure all is setup correct, both are on midi cahnnel 1, problem is , presets on the ultra are being edited if i jump from one bank to another say- 2a on the fbv to bank 3a -fbv , my effects are turned on or off depending , i thought i was loosing my mind , so i went through all my ultra pressts to match my IAs switch status with the x3pro , however i used the dial on the pro to change presets on the ultra to match , everything worked good , all IAs were matched on both units , no problem , i saved both units each time , still good

then when i use the fbv , each bank of 4 presets still work fine , its when i move up to the next bank of 4 on the fbv that the problems start, reverbs , delays, pitch ... that are stored bypassed IN the ultra come on all by themselves, untill i press another preset in that back of 4 and then back to the first , weird right ,

any help would be great , is there something im missing , i believe the pro is the problem,,,

i watched the ultra while going through presets and everytime i switch banks on the pro , my ultra patch remained edited with the edit light stuck on wtf is going on here ,

does the pod xt do this , any help would be great , thanks

Back
Top Bottom