Pretty quiet here, don't you think?

the guy selling that unit is a member on here and offered it to me before putting on ebay.he is actually the 2nd owner and bought it off another member on here from the u.s
he offered it to me for£1100 which is a good price and looking at the bidding a lot less than what it will sell for.
for me though if im spending that amount of money i want a warranty so would rather wait for a new unit from g66.

The seller told me the same thing. I'm bidding on that particular one, I don't know if I'll get it as it looks like it might go for quite a lot. Id rather wait to get it from G66 than spend that sort or money but we shall see. It ends later tonight here in the UK, I'll let you all know how I get on fingers crossed.

The seller told me the same thing. I'm bidding on that particular one, I don't know if I'll get it as it looks like it might go for quite a lot. Id rather wait to get it from G66 than spend that sort or money but we shall see. It ends later tonight here in the UK, I'll let you all know how I get on fingers crossed.

It sold for around 2330 dollars, 70 for shipping included,

Back
Top Bottom