Preset switching on ADA MP-1?

By default, the Axe Fx sends midi PCs when changing presets.

So a simple way to do it would be to match your Axe Fx preset to the same preset of the other device.

Beyond that, the mentioned ways are what's possible.

You can drop a midi block into the grid of the preset and it will send the commands stored there per scene from the midi out whenever you call up that scene.

Thanks for the responses guy! MIDI cables are cheap but even still I didn’t want to buy one with no other purpose to find it wasn’t possible. Good to hear this will work!

I couldn’t find any threads covering this but is it possible for the Axe Fx 3 to change the presets on my ADA MP-1 (or other MIDI devices)? If so, how would this be done?
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...y-brand-wait-theres-more.177253/#post-2157100

i use the axe fx to switch the ada mB1... so same thing. if you really don't want to do anything you can just download the presets at the link above... but it's pretty straight fwd. I typically setup one preset to swicht between 4 ada mb1 presets using 1-4 scenes and then use the other 4 scenes as variations on the 1-4 ada presets. You might want to look at setting up an amp block as a power amp... just setting the preamp in the tube pre as neutral and then setting all the power amp related settings based on various amp models in the axe fx. I have a whole library of them that i posted in the amp blocks thread. they really help to tame the various preamps I use them with (i use an mb1, triaxis, tb rax, svt2p). hope something there is useful!!
also... I have a 1-90 triaxis presets that would work for the ada and is more tuned for guitar fyi. setup as above to switch through 1-90 presets on the triaxis but you'd just put your ada mp1 on the out/in 4 and it should sub in pretty easy.

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...y-brand-wait-theres-more.177253/#post-2157100

i use the axe fx to switch the ada mB1... so same thing. if you really don't want to do anything you can just download the presets at the link above... but it's pretty straight fwd. I typically setup one preset to swicht between 4 ada mb1 presets using 1-4 scenes and then use the other 4 scenes as variations on the 1-4 ada presets. You might want to look at setting up an amp block as a power amp... just setting the preamp in the tube pre as neutral and then setting all the power amp related settings based on various amp models in the axe fx. I have a whole library of them that i posted in the amp blocks thread. they really help to tame the various preamps I use them with (i use an mb1, triaxis, tb rax, svt2p). hope something there is useful!!
also... I have a 1-90 triaxis presets that would work for the ada and is more tuned for guitar fyi. setup as above to switch through 1-90 presets on the triaxis but you'd just put your ada mp1 on the out/in 4 and it should sub in pretty easy.
This is great, thank you!

Back
Top Bottom