Preset Help/Question

msmith886

Inspired
I mainly use 3 different presets. I have noticed though when using certain effects I have issues with Vol levels.

I wanted to attach them below and get your opinion especially Chris if you read this.

I love everything going on with my Keith Urban preset however I wouldn't mind finding a better delay for my Y delay.

I also use two different Dr.Z presets. The one with the pitch shifter on it looses volume whenever I use it. I like a lot of the other stuff. I wouldn't mind also finding a better delay or two for that as well. Something like slap back or suttle but then also something more like my X delay from my Keith Urban preset.

Can anyone help with this and especially the loss of Vol when using the pitch shifter.

Attachments

• Fender 5F8 Keith Urban.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Dr Z Maz 38.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 3
  • [TM] Mr Z Mz-38.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 2
Raise the 'Level' parameter in the 'Pitch' block to give the desired level when engaged. It will vary depending on other parameters in the 'Pitch' block. As with most blocks, you can set it to give a 'cut' or 'boost' if needed also.

Try the 'Tape' delays (stereo or mono, depending on your setup)

I tried to load your presets - You are using user cabs in all of them, so I don't know exactly how they are supposed to sound. I used the factory 1x10 Prince Tone AT4047 with all of them, and I thought the presets sounded great with my strat. There was a little volume drop with the pitch block (but the pitch block isn't doing anything?). I raised the mix level to 50%, and then it was even I think.

You are using slapback delays a lot, It's great, and I agree with Moke that you will like the tape options a lot :)

Thanks can you send me the pitch shift you did and what settings do you recommend for tape delays ? Love the X delay on my Urban Preset and my dumble preset I didn't post.

I definitely use slap back and that suttle sound of delay over all the crazy ones but I nice to have those on a few tunes.

I tried to load your presets - You are using user cabs in all of them, so I don't know exactly how they are supposed to sound. I used the factory 1x10 Prince Tone AT4047 with all of them, and I thought the presets sounded great with my strat. There was a little volume drop with the pitch block (but the pitch block isn't doing anything?). I raised the mix level to 50%, and then it was even I think.

You are using slapback delays a lot, It's great, and I agree with Moke that you will like the tape options a lot :)
how do you raise mix level in the pitch block when using it as detune - i see levels but no mix control - factory preset block 12 - spawn quick rod - levels are at 100% and minus 100% - raised the minus to plus 100% with no change in sound level - any help would be appreciated

I am confused how do I raise that w the pitch block. I use it for some songs. And would other cabs be better or any suggestions ?

Back
Top Bottom