Wish Pitch Block Tracking Modifier

electroncr

I was hoping to get modifiers for the pitch block tracking and/or mode for virtual capo.

I would like to use the pitch follower to have higher latency (less warble) on lower chords but lower latency when soloing.

I could do this with either the tracking or potentially switching virtual capo modes if there was a modifier available.

Right now, I have all 4 channels dedicated to various semitone shifts to suit my cover band.

Maybe there is a better way to change the shifts instead of using dedicated channels and I could use those channels to change the latency for rhythm vs lead.

Last edited:
Okay, I wasn’t aware that tracking was removed. It would still be nice to flip between chords and notes modes depending on where I am on the fretboard.

I’ll just wait and see if the FX3 features make it to FM3 and how it feels/sounds.

You could attach the parameter (or multiple) to a scene controller, no? It’s a little more involved but these make the Fractal gear behave a little more like Helix/QC where you an adjust individual parameters per scene instead of using channels (or in addition to using channels).

But yeah, it’ll probably be updated if they bring the pitch block changes to the FM3.

Back
Top Bottom