Pet Thorn patches...settings

Dday

Hey guys-
Just wondering if anyone has the patches/settings P Thorn used for the Tone Merchants videos. My midi interface is on it's way, but if anybody could share settings I'd really appreciate it! After searching previous posts, it seems like he uses Top Boost and Plexi2 alot.

Dday

He didn't demo it in the video ( I don't think ), but I bet he's got some "killa" Marsha happening too .... :twisted:

I'd love to see how he's got the W/D/W set up as well ... :?: :idea: :!:

Not to speak for Pete, but he once said the following (with regards to the redwirez IR's he was using with some of the live Melissa Etheridge stuff) over at thegearpage.net...

"hi, on the vox sounds it's a blend of 2 hi res cab blocks, redwirez Blue w/ 57 at cap edge 1", and basketweave G12M25, 57 at cap edge 1"

On Marshall (gainier) sounds it's a blend of basketweave and the original G12M (Marshall 1960A), same mic/positions as above..."

--------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLBF3...eature=related

"that's the Plexi 2 with the redwirez greenbacks...

Pretty naked representation of the Axe FX in a band setting... ultimately it'd be nice to have an atomic or something so I could have some feedback happening on the solo bit at the end, but all in all, i'm pretty happy with the way that turned out!"

Back
Top Bottom