Per Preset issue

Ejhart

I downloaded David Hislop’s FM9 presets. Everything is uploaded just fine, including his custom layouts. The scenes are working perfectly. However he has per preset overrides that function on his effects page but for some reason they aren’t working. The unit itself will say, for example: (drive channel A on) but it won’t actually turn on. Can someone help me? Thanks.

It's a shame DH hasn't participated in the Fractal community. He seems to have abandoned the Fractal platform. I also paid for his preset. I find it is best used as a reference to create your own similar preset.

Check the PP# used for the override and verify that the effect/block is in fact in the correct location.
So I found that each per preset override is setup to change channels, and they are. However if the specific block is bypassed, it’ll just change the channels but not engage the block. I’m not sure what to do. Does scene revert have anything to do with it?

So I found that each per preset override is setup to change channels, and they are. However if the specific block is bypassed, it’ll just change the channels but not engage the block. I’m not sure what to do. Does scene revert have anything to do with it?
Reconfigure the switch to Effect Bypass if that's what you want the switch(es) to do.

Back
Top Bottom