Bug? Pedal 2 as a volume expression not working?

Peixe

Hi, I'm new to FM3. I bought the EV1 and EV2 pedals together with the suggested TRS cables (and the FM3 unit, of course).
I connected the TRS cables in the Expression outputs on both pedals and in the corresponding Input (Pedal 1 and 2) in the FM3.
I made this config in MIDI/Remote >> Other :
  • Input 1 Volume: Pedal1 (Exp/SW TP)
Everything worked as expected: The input signal of my guitar get controlled by the pedal connected at Input 1

Then I made this change in MIDI/Remote >> Other:
  • Input 1 Volume: Pedal2 (Exp/SW TP)
This does not worked as expected: The volume of the guitar get controlled by the pedal connected at Input 2 BUT ALSO AFFECTS the volume of the phones output of EVERYTHING (I'm listening to the audio of mi PC through FM3 device).

This is a bug in the software, isn't it?

PD: I tested connecting ONLY each of my pedals (EV1 and EV2) on the pedal 2 connector in FM3 with the same results described avobe.

what Firmware version is loaded?

go to Setup > Utilities and it should be displayed on the top right of the first page there.

It says:
Firmware 7.00
Built Aug 15, 2023

I bought the unit two weeks ago...

Attachments

• FirmwareVersion.jpeg
    FirmwareVersion.jpeg
    68.5 KB · Views: 4
The calibration made it work better. Now The pedal 2 is controlling the volume of input 2 properly.
BUT, as I mentioned in other post, now i have the same problem with input 2.
After calibrating and testing that pedal 2 properly was properly controlling the input 1 volume and the pedal 1 is controlling the wawah also in the intended way, I made the following change in the CA3+ scene:
1694369934148.png

And now a similar problem happens: pedal 2 volume is also affecting the IN 2 A volume (NOTE: It is not affecting PC AUDIO, that is working as expected)
My config setting was just this:
1694371184238.png

If I change Input 1 Volume to PEDAL 1 (EXP/SW TIP) it works well: neither PC audio nor Input 2 volume is affected.

What can I do then? (thanks for all the help you are giving to me!)

Back
Top Bottom