FS NOW $3,699! Paul Reed Smith McCarty 594 Artist Package Copperhead Gaboon Ebony

Jmango

BARELY PLAYED Paul Reed Smith PRS McCarty 594 Artist Package with Copperhead Finish & Gaboon Ebony Fretboard

Hi Folks,

Up for sale here is a CLEAN, barely played in new condition Paul Reed Smith Artist Package McCarty 594 in Copperhead Finish with a special Gaboon Ebony Fretboard. I bought this to collect and have never played it. I am only selling this to pursue other interests. My loss is the next lucky owner’s gain. If you’re looking at this, you already know what it is – read on for more detail.

Condition, Inclusions & Disclosures: Condition of guitar is mint – including Artist Grade Paisley Case, tags and all case candy! You simply won’t believe the condition this instrument is in.

Looking for WAS $3999, NOW $3,699 Paypal F&F - regular PP ok, just add 3% fees accordingly. STRONGLY prefer local sale, will ship to the CONUS for actual shipping cost (to be determined by buyer zip code in advance of a transaction).

Artist Package Specific Upgrades:

Top Wood: Artist Grade Flame Maple
Back Wood: Select Mahogany
Neck Wood: Select Mahogany
Neck Profile: Pattern Vintage
Fretboard Wood: Artist Grade Gaboon Ebony
Fretboard Inlays: Old School Paua
Headstock: Gaboon Ebony Headstock Veneer with Inlaid Green Abalone Signature
Bridge: PRS Two-Piece Bridge
Hardware Type: Nickel
Pickups: 58/15 LT

Terms & Conditions:
• It is critical that you view the listing pictures as what is pictured is exactly what you are buying and a vital part of the sale description. If something isn't in the pictures, please don't assume it is included - what you see is what you get unless otherwise noted!
• I am located in the greater Boston, MetroWest area and am happy to meet up locally that is convenient for me, or I may be ok with you picking up locally at my home. Arrangements must be made.
• I am not interested and not accepting any trade offers - please don't ask.
• This is being listed on a first to commit and pay basis. I will not “hold” it without a monetary reserve being made. Cash and carry terms.
• If the listing is up, it is available, if sold, it will be updated promptly as such.

Image 3.jpgImage 4.jpgImage 5.jpgImage 6.jpgImage 7.jpgImage 8.jpgImage 10.jpgImage 11.jpgImage 17.jpgImage 13.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom