Patch Suggestions for Blackberry Smoke..

JPS225

Inspired
I'm looking for a patch in the vein of Blackberry Smoke, southern rock marshall sounds I believe. Any suggestions? I haven't had much success building my own, so i'd like to find one to download as I continue to work on building patches.

I used to use Mbritt stuff with Kemper and Helix, anything like that for FM9 (other than Austin Buddy)?

I don't really hear "their" sound? Of course, I MEAN guitar sound, not band sound. I hear tones I hear everyday. Good tones and Good band. Lot's of different guitars, that's for sure-HB's, P-90's, etc.

Last edited:
100W SLP Jump amp with all controls at 6 (both gains, bass, mid, treble, presence), into Greenback speaker cabs.

Or this...

I use YA Brit 412 G25 57 combined with 121 from my user bank - you can go with the Brit GB 57 and 121 cabs, or 412 Pre-Rola GB and those mics. Or just the 57 if you want more focus.

Attachments

• Rock Plexi.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Keep the gain relatively low and master volume higher. They play pretty "clean" but use brown boxes to pull the voltage down to squish the sound. But about 90% of charlie starr is charlie. His playing is so weird and good.

We do lots of BBS in our set. I have been using either the 1959 or Jubilee with the Germino setting in the video. Cab I routinely use is the G12M25 (RW).

Use the volume knob to adjust as needed.

Back
Top Bottom