Outputs explained.....

Tremonti

Fractal Fanatic
Starting to use 3 outputs on my AXE FX III. 1 to FOH, 2 to IEM, and 3 to Stage Cab. In the setting I have copy output 1 to 2 and also this on 3. But in 3 I had to put a output 3 block in the grid to get the same sound. On 2 I did not and just worked without placing block. Please explain. Thanks!

Please explain.
This confuses a lot of people and has come up a number of times on this forum. The UI misleads the user into thinking there is a repeated pattern for the outputs. The UI design should make it clear that is not repeated from the output 2 parameters. One solution would be to break up the misleading pattern and put "Copy Input" before Mode.

Starting to use 3 outputs on my AXE FX III. 1 to FOH, 2 to IEM, and 3 to Stage Cab. In the setting I have copy output 1 to 2 and also this on 3. But in 3 I had to put an output 3 block in the grid to get the same sound. On 2 I did not and just worked without placing block. Please explain. Thanks!
Why not switch it around. Use output 2 for your cab and output 3 for your IEM? I don’t have IEM but use output 2 copy for my frfr and works great.

Back
Top Bottom