Wish Output EQ Bypass Button

A dedicated bypass switch on that screen would be handy, but as a workaround, you can turn them off in the Setup > Global Settings menu. You can also drag that option from each output from the Setup menu in the editor to one of the performance pages and then access them there.

It also keeps your settings between the Graphic and Parametric options, so you can switch between the two or Off on the fly.

A dedicated bypass switch on that screen would be handy, but as a workaround, you can turn them off in the Setup > Global Settings menu. You can also drag that option from each output from the Setup menu in the editor to one of the performance pages and then access them there.

It also keeps your settings between the Graphic and Parametric options, so you can switch between the two or Off on the fly.
i know but i often compare the eq/non eq version and going back and forth in menu is a bummer

I have a small wish-list request to this idea...Would it be possible to have 3 or 4 presets for each of the Output EQ's ? I use Output#1 for FOH and don't generally set any EQ here (I let the sound engineer deal with it out front). However I use Output#2 to drive my personal IEM's ......and I have a few different models of them. I add a subtile Output#2 EQ to my IEM's, depending on the model I want for that show. Each model uses a small variation of EQ. If I could name that EQ preset to match my IEM, that would be handy. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom