Output 2 FXL question with real amp help

Billbill

Power User
Hey folks hope y’all doing great.
Quick question: I have my AxeFx output 1 L/R going out to matrix poweramp. I want to use the effects only in the AxeFx via input/output 2 to go into the Mesa Boogie MkVII head. Is there a way to do this while muting AxeFx output 1? Input & output 2 should be the only thing having any signal going out to the Mesa head. Is output 2 completely isolated from output 1 I assume?

turn down the level in the output 1 block, tall out block on the right side of the grid. Also reducing the physical out 1 control.

turn down the level in the output 1 block, tall out block on the right side of the grid. Also reducing the physical out 1 control.
I’ll try that. 1) The reason I must make sure output 1 is completely muted is because I have output 1 going into the matrix so, input/output 2 need to run through the MkVII FXL for effects and the MkVII is using the same cabs as the AxeFx/matrix uses, just separated by the amp/cab switcher I’m using and don’t want to murder the cabs lol. Just wanted to make sure I wasn’t about to blow something up.
2) the FXL block goes at beginning or end of the shunt?

Back
Top Bottom