Output 1 to poweramp and cab/Output 2 to FOH

How can I send one output a poweramp and cab, and another one with cab sim to FOH?

Also, where do I place the delay black for spillover delay? I haven't been able to figure this out. I'm just wanting the delay to spillover from my solo patch to my rhythm patch.

Thanks!

- Travis

Effect loop before the Cab block works: Amp-Delay-FXL-Cab-(shunts to end)
That will send the no-cab signal to Out 2 and cab-processed to Out 1. Or you can place FXL in a separate row and make another connection from the previous block.

For spillover you'd want the delay to basically be in the same place as the lead preset because it's before the cab and will need to run through the new preset's cab block to sound right at FOH. You can either

1. use the same in-line routing and set delay input gain to 0 or bypass it with "mute FX in" bypass mode

or

2. Disconnect it from the amp block (move to another row if you care to) but keep the output connection and add a shunt for your rhythm signal.

[attachment=0:35dwxts6]delay_spill.png[/attachment:35dwxts6]

i tried this method, and for some reason output 1 is muted. I think i must be doing something wrong in the I/O's. Has anyone found this problem?

Is a cable plugged into input 2 L? If so FXL won't pass the signal from previous blocks. It should otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom