Output 1 - Low or No Output

Pilotjoe

I've run into this situation on several occasions, where there is no output from output 1 (either left or right channels). I can see levels out of the onboard meters which shows levels going out output 1. Output 2 is fine and so is the headphone output.

...and yes the level knobs are turned all the way up.

To fix the issue, I typically will reboot the FM3 and usually it will fix itself. I was hoping there might be a firmware update, or fix of some kind? Or some where to pull a "dump" of the system at the time when the problem occurs?

Anyone else experienced this behavior?

Joe

There wouldn’t be a firmware update or fix it no one else is experiencing the issue. I’ve never had this happen.

Things like this are usually a MIDI command. Do you have a DAW or any MIDI connected? Is it on all presets?

Any more details can help us help.

Also let us know if this is a factory preset or a custom preset. If it's a custom preset, attach it to your post.

Thanks! The only time I've noticed it happening is on live gigs when I'm going straight to FOH. I have no MIDI, there is no DAW, USB, expression pedal, or other devices connected. Guitar into FM3 - out 1 to FOH , out 2 to stage amp (only when not using IEMS). Of course since its happening live, there is urgency to get it working so I havent had time to properly troubleshoot.

Attached is the preset I'm using - modified from an Austin Buddy bass preset.

I dont know if this affects all presets, however all scenes on this preset are affected. When this happens again, I'll try to flip to another preset and see if it still persists. Gigs this Friday and Sunday so I should know by weekend.

Thanks for the quick reply

Attachments

• Main Rig (Live).syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 1
i played through the preset for 20 minutes with no issues. tried all Control Switches (the only modifiers that turn on things in the amp).

does it happen after a certain amount of time? certain scene? anything that seems to trigger it that you can think of? probly not but just asking.

i'll leave it on and try again later, but so far no issues.

Back
Top Bottom