Wish Option for Block to stay on/off between scenes

Nero

Inspired
Currently i have Scene Revert on on my AX8 so if i turn on my delay in scene 1 when i switch to scene 2 the delay is off unless it was already part of that scene, that way if i come back to scene 1 it's always the same.

Right now we have Latching and Momentary options on the footswitches but it would be great to have a 3rd option like a GLOBAL option, when you switch to it that block would stay on thru your scenes until it's turned off, when you switch presets it would revert to the way it was last saved.

If this has been requested already I can delete this post.

Thanks!

Trying to make sure I understand this. You are asking to be able to choose an effect block to ignore scene changes?

Trying to make sure I understand this. You are asking to be able to choose an effect block to ignore scene changes?
this is a popular request.

imagine you have a Drive block turned on for distortion, and would like to change Scenes just to add Reverb and Delay. if you switch to a Scene that has Rev and Del on, but the Drive was saved as off in that Scene, your Drive will turn off.

I have a feature suggestion that is quite similar, but rather than start a new thread I will reply here—

When I am playing live I prefer to have scene revert enabled. When I punch in a scene, I want it to be exactly as I set it up. But at home, when I am editing my presets, I would love a simple scene revert on/off toggle right by the scene selection area. That way I can disable scene revert, jump around from scene to scene and make changes as I see fit, turn scene revert back on and save the preset. On that same note, having scene revert be a preset by preset function would also be very useful.

My workflow in AX8-Edit is greatly hampered by not having this feature. Thank you.

The way I look at it: it's not useful to have this option per switch. Too much work. Sometimes you want this to happen, sometimes you want Scene Revert to kick in.

I would prefer a dedicated command for this that can be assigned to a switch. Like "Keep Current State of Switches". When pressed before changing scenes, Scene Revert would kick in except for switches that you pressed to engage/bypass.

Back
Top Bottom