Oooopsies... Another NGD... and what color???

NICE. I pre ordered the hard tail when it was announced. SW said i was the first one and would have it in 2 weeks. Then 2 weeks became April/may. Then april may became June/July and i cancelled it. But absolutely go for green. Nobody does Green justice like PRS. I actually just had a custom guitar made and i told them to paint it the PRS color "Satin Jade Green Burst". Painted by Pat Wilkins in california, a friend of pauls.

NICE. I pre ordered the hard tail when it was announced. SW said i was the first one and would have it in 2 weeks. Then 2 weeks became April/may. Then april may became June/July and i cancelled it. But absolutely go for green. Nobody does Green justice like PRS. I actually just had a custom guitar made and i told them to paint it the PRS color "Satin Jade Green Burst". Painted by Pat Wilkins in california, a friend of pauls.

View attachment 119734
That is absolutely beautiful!!!
Don't worry about diversions away from the DW. LoL!

About $4k-$5k for that build judging from another they have up for sale? Everything in their gallery is hard tail. I love that tremolo version you built. Do you have all the specs and a rough cost? I may seriously look them up for a build in a few months!

That is absolutely beautiful!!!
Don't worry about diversions away from the DW. LoL!

About $4k-$5k for that build judging from another they have up for sale? Everything in their gallery is hard tail. I love that tremolo version you built. Do you have all the specs and a rough cost? I may seriously look them up for a build in a few months!
Yeah it was in that realm. Hes a long time friend of mine. I honestly told him to start building for years and hed just laugh it off. Hes run a repair/luthiery business for about 12 years but also tech'd for alot of artists and bands. I showed him black machine guitars and that sparked him into wanting to start. I asked him to do one for me but i wanted a trem and a 5 way and he was a little hesistant because like you said, he normally likes to use schaller hannes bridges and 3 way toggles with mini toggles. But the business is growing and hes doing alot more custom ideas.

one of the ideas he has going now is insane with a full piezo system almost akin to like a music man JP, and hes got a telecaster model hes finishing up as well.

Yeah it was in that realm. Hes a long time friend of mine. I honestly told him to start building for years and hed just laugh it off. Hes run a repair/luthiery business for about 12 years but also tech'd for alot of artists and bands. I showed him black machine guitars and that sparked him into wanting to start. I asked him to do one for me but i wanted a trem and a 5 way and he was a little hesistant because like you said, he normally likes to use schaller hannes bridges and 3 way toggles with mini toggles. But the business is growing and hes doing alot more custom ideas.

one of the ideas he has going now is insane with a full piezo system almost akin to like a music man JP, and hes got a telecaster model hes finishing up as well.
I'd probably want about a clone of yours. I might go off my green tilt for a few and get a nice garnet red or purple or blue. Probably need a purple to compliment all the Joker Green around here. LoL!!!

I'd probably want about a clone of yours. I might go off my green tilt for a few and get a nice garnet red or purple or blue. Probably need a purple to compliment all the Joker Green around here. LoL!!!
awesome! do it man. Well worth it. Its a bit daunting when you can literally do whatever you want. I will say it did take over a year, but he seems to be speeding up alot more now as he relocated to a larger building.

Back
Top Bottom