OMG Idiot

addedc

Experienced
I have done this twice now. Anyone else?

I use the FM-3 on my left and an FC-6 abutting it on the right with the OMG programming enabled. Last night, for the second time in about a year, I plugged my instrument cable into the FC-6 instead of the FM-3. (The jack is in exactly the same place). That wasted about a half hour of rehearsal time as I checked cables and the speaker.

I don't use many external pedals with my rig so I put a piece of tape on that jack because I know that at some point I will do that again.

Tape can save you a lot of grief. Some time back, folks were regularly putting the metal end of a USB cable into the RJ45 connector when reaching behind the Axe Fx. Bad things ensued.

Whatever it take to keep you out of trouble!

I have done this twice now. Anyone else?

I use the FM-3 on my left and an FC-6 abutting it on the right with the OMG programming enabled. Last night, for the second time in about a year, I plugged my instrument cable into the FC-6 instead of the FM-3. (The jack is in exactly the same place). That wasted about a half hour of rehearsal time as I checked cables and the speaker.

I don't use many external pedals with my rig so I put a piece of tape on that jack because I know that at some point I will do that again.

I don't even need an FC6 to pull that level of excellence out of my arse. Last rehearsal
I plugged the guitar cable into the headphone input. I may or may not have topped your
30 minute mark before I realized how qualified I am to operate the thing. ;)

Color rings or labels on the inputs and outputs are always a good idea.
Anyone recommend a color ring place? Probably amazon has some... I'll go look.

Your post makes me feel good about not having the HP unit version :relieved:

I don't even need an FC6 to pull that level of excellence out of my arse. Last rehearsal
I plugged the guitar cable into the headphone input. I may or may not have topped your
30 minute mark before I realized how qualified I am to operate the thing. ;)

Back
Top Bottom