Ok... Seether is my new favorite band...

Lawjac

After I heard their latest single, Tonight over the last few weeks, I thought..Man what a great song. I always knew I liked the band alright, but they never really stood out to me. I knew I liked all of the songs ive heard of them on the radio, so I went on itunes and purchased the compilation of all their albums... AWESOME!!!

There were songs that I didnt know they did that I remember hearing on the radio. The songs that never made singles were ridiculously good.

Their songwriting is superb. They have a sound that is unlike anyone else. I dont think there is a better lead singer in rock today. IMHO. His timbre and tone is perfect for the genre.

When you hear all of their songs, you realize how talented these guys are. Like I said, I always thought they were cool, but I hate that I kinda just skimmed over them the last few years.

They may be to mellow for some (although they have some heavy material), and they may be to aggressive for others... However IMHO,
they are todays quintessential rock band.

Check em out, if you havent already!

I agree. some of Their deep cuts are pretty awesome. Not to mention their cover of Careless Whisper was AMAZING!

Yeah Careless Whisper is really good. The Gift is one of my favorite songs. Rise Above This is a great song. Eyes of the Devil....
Over the course of all their albums, they really prove they are a great rock band with staying power. I cant wait to hear their future work. I hope they stay together.

i think my favorite songs by them are, 'Six Gun Quota' and hell, i can't remember the other one. their first radio type song was "fine again" i think, and it came out after that. starts out with a clean chorus picking thing, the lyrics go, 'then she told me that she had a gun.'

i think my favorite songs by them are, 'Six Gun Quota' and hell, i can't remember the other one. their first radio type song was "fine again" i think, and it came out after that. starts out with a clean chorus picking thing, the lyrics go, 'then she told me that she had a gun.'

That's "Driven Under."

right, thanks Bkrodgers....I knew it started with a "D", but couldnt place the remainder...I really like the production on the album with six gun quota...some great guitar tones for what they are labeled as, and a very 'clean' sound production wise.

Been a fan for a lot of years. Check out the GC thing on directTV. They do well live for a 3 piece. We cover a few of their tunes, and would do more if the singer could pull off the growl better.

Back
Top Bottom