NPBD

Joe Bfstplk

Legend!
The Long Boi....
1000011978.jpg

Finally pulled the trigger.

Been thinking about this for months. Going to put the FM9 and the first 3 pedals on this, as well as the ExpressionIO and its buttons and knobs, and then move the FC6 and the 4th pedal to the Duo 17 I have sitting around. Probably going to flip-flop the sidedness of it, so the FM9 is on the left side of the board, and the pedals on right side, with the Duo 17 to the right side of the big board with the FC6 and Pedal #4. This will allow me to rearrange the most-used/important switches and pedals and stuff (oh my!) onto the one board, and leave the less-used/important pedals and switches and stuff on the Duo 17.

Will likely be selling the Trio 28 and Duo 24 after these are put together....

Last edited:
Looking forward to the build process. Subscribed.

Although it's challenging finance-wise, it's also rewarding once you get a good sense of what you're trying to do. I did the same thing with a Duo 17 and Duo 34 board, only to downsize the Duo 17, then the Duo 34 to a Duo 24. The Duo 34 ended up as scrap metal, but the Duo 17 found a new home with my former FM3.

For folks who are deep into MIDI and external switches in combination, the Duo 34 or Trio 28 is a good place to start. Only time I ask if this is gonna hurt is if my budget is severely impacted. So far, I've been good this year...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom