[not possible] Monitor cab off

It would be great to be able to ignore the cab block on the outs, like Kemper has the cab off monitor for the out monitor. so we can configure the same chain but in the out assign one with a cabinet for FOH and another without a cabinet to use with a real cab

No outputs have the Cab disabled and it's not possible with the current architecture. You can't remove something already present in the signal processing.

If you want no Cab, route your pre-Cab block signal to a different Output.
Yes, i use that way, output 3 is before my cab and i putn my cab at the end of the signal chain. But I want to put my reverbs after cabinet because for me it sound better, and i cant or have to go out to cabinet without reverbs.

Yes, i use that way, output 3 is before my cab and i putn my cab at the end of the signal chain. But I want to put my reverbs after cabinet because for me it sound better, and i cant or have to go out to cabinet without reverbs.
For the FM9, Reverb runs on a dedicated core... So you could have separate Reverb blocks for each chain with no extra CPU.

However, note that whatever you do you're still sending Reverb out before your external cabinet...

I just got my FM9 yesterday, so I'm the newbiest of noobs, but this is the first and so far only feature request I have. Would be great to be able to just wire up a power amp/cab to output 3 and not have to reroute or disable the cab modeling with every preset.

This might make no sense at all, but couldn't the setup screen in FM9-edit just have the "copy from output 1" option for output 3 as it does for output 2, but with another option in the drop-down for "copy output 1 without cab modeling", or a checkbox for "disable cab modeling"?

Again, I have no idea what I'm talking about :D

I just got my FM9 yesterday, so I'm the newbiest of noobs, but this is the first and so far only feature request I have. Would be great to be able to just wire up a power amp/cab to output 3 and not have to reroute or disable the cab modeling with every preset.

This might make no sense at all, but couldn't the setup screen in FM9-edit just have the "copy from output 1" option for output 3 as it does for output 2, but with another option in the drop-down for "copy output 1 without cab modeling", or a checkbox for "disable cab modeling"?

Again, I have no idea what I'm talking about :D
No, it can't.

The cabinet modeling happens in the Cab block, not the Output block.

This has been asked many times over the years.

No outputs have the Cab disabled and it's not possible with the current architecture. You can't remove something already present in the signal processing.

If you want no Cab, route your pre-Cab block signal to a different Output.

No, it can't.

The cabinet modeling happens in the Cab block, not the Output block.

This has been asked many times over the years.
Bummer! I get it though. I'm thinking of it from a UI perspective, but it's really a question of internal architecture. Small complaint given how amazing the unit is overall.

Back
Top Bottom