[Not a Bug] 4.01b Axe-Edit Drive Block Copy & Paste

Toopy14

Axe-Master
I couldn't copy a drive block from one preset to another. I tried several times, thinking I was doing something wrong. I was trying to copy a TS-808 block from one preset and paste it into another preset, but the destination block was always the SDD-Preamp block.

I'm not on the beta yet, but I'll mention it just because: are you by chance seeing this on the Y state?

I've seen a couple problems in the past where it only presented on the Y state and not X.

I'm not on the beta yet, but I'll mention it just because: are you by chance seeing this on the Y state?

I've seen a couple problems in the past where it only presented on the Y state and not X.

Not that I recall. I'll check though. Thanks!

I did manage to recreate the problem two more times. Then I started up ActivePresenter to try and make a video of it and of course, it started working properly again. The only thing I did was move the Axe-Edit window from one screen to another (dual displays). Is it possible it wasn't updating the screen properly for some reason?

Not that I recall. I'll check though. Thanks!

I did manage to recreate the problem two more times. Then I started up ActivePresenter to try and make a video of it and of course, it started working properly again. The only thing I did was move the Axe-Edit window from one screen to another (dual displays). Is it possible it wasn't updating the screen properly for some reason?
If you can re-create it, after you paste and see the incorrect value, as Axe-Edit to refresh from hardware -- still see the incorrect values?

Bingo! I think this is what you were describing. I was copying a block that was in the Y state to a block that was in the X state. So I was seeing the inactive X state of the block I was copying, active in the block I was copying to which was active in the X state. Doh! :confused:

So this does not appear to be a bug...my bad.

Last edited:
Bingo! I think this is what you were describing. I was copying a block that was in the Y state to a block that was in the X state. So I was seeing the inactive X state of the block I was copying, active in the block I was copying too which was active in the X state. Doh! :confused:

So this does not appear to be a bug...my bad.
Well... That wasn't exactly what I was referring to, but as long as it helped you figure it out!

Back
Top Bottom