Noob questions.. help?

dspblues

Hi all,
I have a few questions I hope you all can quickly answer.

Presets - in Rosh's tutorial he moved the 59 bassman preset to a blank space, then put his new preset in the first spot.
1) is it usual to put your custom preset in that spot so it's easy to find?
2) he moved the preset with copy/paste but I don't see that option. Right click only shows color coding. What am I missing?

Scenes - it seems like the scenes can have different amps. Is it wrong to think of them like mini presets?

Guitar volume differences - how do you quickly adjust the difference between guitars?

Help? - I have practice Thursday and a gig Saturday. Would anyone have some spare time to answer questions via pm, text, (whatever you're comfortable with)

Thanks!

1) is it usual to put your custom preset in that spot so it's easy to find?
Entirely up to you where you keep your own presets. There's an empty bank D if that helps. But you can also move aside the factory presets. All the factory presets can be redownloaded from the main website any time you want them.

2) he moved the preset with copy/paste but I don't see that option. Right click only shows color coding. What am I missing?
He was probably in the Preset Manager view of the editor. It's under the Tools... menu.

Would anyone have some spare time to answer questions via pm, text, (whatever you're comfortable with)

Thanks!
I'd say your best bet is here, since you'll get more eyeballs. You may want to start threads related to the specific questions though, or search to see if it has already been discussed. When you go to start a new thread, you'll see other threads pop up with those same terms (if you hadn't noticed that yet.)

Scenes - it seems like the scenes can have different amps. Is it wrong to think of them like mini presets?
Scenes can have different amps, by way of the channels within the amp block, or bypassing one and activating the other. I guess you could look at it as a mini preset.

Last edited:
Scenes can have different amps, by way of the channels within the amp block. I guess you could look at it that way.

Do you mean channels in the same amp block? I'm referring to completely different amps. In Rosh's demo, he saved the blocks from different amps he wanted to use into the library, then applied them into the different scenes. If I followed correctly.

Do you mean channels in the same amp block? I'm referring to completely different amps. In Rosh's demo, he saved the blocks from different amps he wanted to use into the library, then applied them into the different scenes. If I followed correctly.
Yeah, I added that to my reply, there’s two ways to do it…..with the latter, you would have two amp blocks in the preset, and switch between them.

Back
Top Bottom